Thursday, December 17, 2015

Queen Bee Leather Care/Conditioner Review


I purchased this product at a discounted rate for my honest & unbiased review. I drive a car that has leather, so I purchased this leather conditioner to help protect my leather interior. I also have a dog that loves to go to the park and then get in and put her dirty little paws all over my leather interior! She loves to stand on the center console between my 2 front seats, so that gets really dirty! I decided that would be my first test to see how this conditioner works.

I first wiped the console clean and then added a few drops of the conditioner and used the applicator pad to rub the oil in. I left it for about an hour and when I came back it was just beautiful! It looked shiny and new!!

You will receive an 8 oz bottle that also comes with an application pad with 2 sides. All you gotta do is follow the directions to have shiny new looking leather! I will definitely be using this on my seats, as well, since my pup has her little paws all over them. It really brings the leather back to life! If you are looking for a good leather conditioner; then look no further! Try out Queen Bee Leather Care! Order yours here: Queen Bee Leather Care



 


No comments:

Post a Comment