Monday, December 14, 2015

Art Naturals Arabica Coffee Scrub Review



I received this product at a discounted rate for my honest & unbiased review. First off, I LOVE Art Naturals products! This is probably my 4th product I have tested for them!! I purchased this Art Naturals Hair Protector for when I use my flat iron or even when I blow dry my hair. It gives your hair great protection from heat! Although, I rarely put product in my hair (gels/hairsprays/mousse); whenever I use my flat iron or blow dry my hair, I worry that I am causing damage to it with the heat.

Since I have been using this thermal hair protector I have felt much better about not damaging my hair! I love that my hair feels so soft after using heat on it and the smell....it is amazing! My hubby even commented on how good my hair smelled after using this thermal heat protector!

You get an 8 ounce spray bottle, which should last me a while. Just spray on your hair before using any heat tool and your hair will smell and feel amazing! This is a great product to help keep your hair healthy and shiny. I would definitely recommend this if you use a lot of hot tools to style your hair! Order yours here: Thermal Heat Protection Spray






No comments:

Post a Comment