Saturday, December 26, 2015

Higher Tea Weight loss Tea Review



I received this product at a discounted rate for my honest & unbiased review. I purchased this tea because it is supposed to help with weight loss. This is REAL tea...you will need some sort of bag to use to steep the tea or a strainer to strain them after steeping. I followed the directions and heated up my water and then put in the proper amount and waited for about 10 mins to get a good steep and flavor of the tea. After the 10 mins I strained the tea and disposed of the leaves. The tea had a very good flavor. I DID need to add a little bit of honey to sweeten it up a bit, but just a small tablespoon. After using this product for about a week I'm not sure I have really seen any weight loss, but I do know that tea is supposed to help with it. It is a very good product for any tea lover. I don't drink much tea, but this tea is very tasty and I do not mind drinking it at all. It's nice at night before bed to wind down. I would definitely recommend this tea to anyone who likes tea, but not sure it works that great as a "weight loss" product. Order yours here: Weight Loss Tea



No comments:

Post a Comment