Thursday, December 17, 2015

Green Gobbler Drain Snake Review


I received this product at a discounted rate for my honest & unbiased review. I purchased this 3 pack of Green Gobblers Drain tool in hopes to figure out what is making my bathroom sink stink! You will get 3 of these LONG hard plastic drain "snakes" to clean out your drain. They are made of a bendable hard plastic with (what I am calling) jagged jaws at the end to pull out any gunk in your sink! My only issue with the tool was that they come bent and you have to sorta unbend them to get them a little straightened out to push down the drain, but they are pretty pliable, so it wasn't too bad.

They are So easy to use....just remove from packaging and shove down the drain! I pushed it up and down a bit to try to grab any gunk that may be down there. After pushing the green gobbler down the drain and moving it around...I pulled it out and unfortunately there was only a little bit of gunk that came up. Now, to be clear....the drain seems to drain OK, it just has a smell to it, so I was hoping that maybe this would help with that, but apparently whatever smell is in there, it isn't from a clog.

If you have long hair or just hair that is always clogging your drain, then these little gobblers will definitely do the trick to pull out any hair & gunk you might have clogging your drain. The jagged jaws will grab just about anything! I will definitely be holding on to the 2 gobbler I have left in case of any sink clogs!!! These little guys are perfect for getting gunk out! If you've got clogged drain...try these gobblers before spending a bunch of $$ on a plumber....you might just save yourself a big expense! Grab your gobblers here: Green Gobbler







No comments:

Post a Comment