Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Art Naturals Retinol Age Defying Cream Review

I received this product at a discounted rate for my honest & unbiased review. Art Naturals has some great products, so when I found this retinol cream; I had to try it. You will get a little over 1.5 ounces of this age defying retinol moisturizer. It comes in a very nice jar with a cool top that you push down to dispense the cream; which has a very mild "cream" fragrance (no floral or perfume smell). Although this is a small jar it should last me for quite a while. I have a small dark spot that I am hoping this cream will help to diminish. After reading the directions I washed my face and then applied the cream to my clean dry face. I rubbed it in to my face and neck until it was dissolved completely. After using this for about 5 days my dark spot actually has diminished a bit, so I am hoping that with some time it will get lighter and lighter. I do wish that it had a little bit of a fragrance as the "cream" smell is really not a pleasant smell, but it is also not UNpleasant; just kinda boring. The cream does feel very nice and makes your skin feel soft and moisturized. So, if you are aging (like me) and want something to help diminish dark spots and keep your skin as young as you can...purchase this Art Naturals Retinol Age Defying Cream. Get yours here: Art Naturals Retinol Cream



No comments:

Post a Comment