Wednesday, December 30, 2015

ERA Organics Microdermabrasion Face Scrub/Mask Review

I received this product at a discounted rate for my honest & unbiased review. I am always looking for a good facial scrub, so when I saw this era organics scrub I really wanted to try it, because it is supposed to help revive the skin and get rid of blackheads and dark spots. This is a natural microdermabrasion scrub with manuka honey walnut. You will receive a 2 ounce jar that should last about a month if you don't over use it. I have been using it for about 10 days and my skin feels amazing. The scrub has a nice consistency with tiny little walnut shells to work out all the dirt & grime from your pores. Just apply a small amount to your face and gently scrub it in. Leave it on for a minute or 2 and rinse. Your skin will feel soft, clean, & moisturized! What is also great about this scrub is that you can even use it as a mask if you so choose! Just leave it on for about 5-10 minutes and your skin will once again feel revived, clean, & soft! Another thing that I love about this product is that it has virtually no scent to it! Some scrubs/masks can have an over power scent, but this scrub/mask has almost none and still leaves your face feeling fantastic. I do wish that it came in a little larger size, so that it would last a bit longer, but other than that, it's a great product that will leave your skin feeling clean. Get yours here: Microdermabrasion Scrub



No comments:

Post a Comment