Monday, December 28, 2015

Ednae Facial Moisturizer Review



I received this product at a discounted rate for my honest & unbiased review. This facial moisturizer comes in a 2 ounce jar and has a really nice fragrance to it; as well as a very silky texture. The directions are very simple...just smooth onto face and neck until absorbed into skin. This moisturizer will leave your skin feeling and smelling wonderful! The jar may look small, but a small amount goes a long way! This should last me a few months. I just love how it leaves my skin feeling soft and silky. You could really use this moisturizer anywhere on the body. I have used it on my elbows, because they tend to get really dry and since using it my elbows have been silky smooth!! I would absolutely recommend this moisturizer to friends and family that are looking for a way to smooth their skin. Get yours here: Ednae Facial Moisturizer



No comments:

Post a Comment