Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Majestic Pure Argan Oil Shampoo Review


I received this product at a discounted rate for my honest & unbiased review. After trying Argan oil conditioner; I was looking for a good Argan oil shampoo, when I came across this Majestic Pure Shampoo. I LOVE Argan oil, so I just knew this would be awesome. You get a 16 ounce bottle of this amazing shampoo. It is a restorative shampoo, so it should help with any damage to your hair. Although I really don't put any kind of products in my hair; I couldn't wait to use this Argan oil Shampoo, because I knew it would be great for my hair. It has a somewhat thick consistency with a light floral scent and lathered up really nicely. After using this the first time I was in love once again with Argan oil! It left my hair feeling soft and looking silky and smooth. It was so easy to comb; which is why I love Argan oil so much! I just can't get enough Argan oil products...it is just SO good for your skin! I really can't say anything negative about this Shampoo other than I wish I had 32 ounces of this stuff! It is a great product!! You just can't go wrong with Argan oil! I will definitely recommend this to friends/family. Get yours here: Argan Oil Shampoo



No comments:

Post a Comment