Monday, December 28, 2015

Orignal Bamboo Memory Foam Pillow Review



I received this product at a discounted rate for my honest & unbiased review. I LOVE memory foam, so when I found this memory foam bamboo pillow I was naturally intrigued. I purchased the pillow and when it came it was folded up like a sleeping bag...the instructions tell you to put it in the dryer for a few minutes and it will "come back to life", so I put the pillow in the dryer for about 5-10 minutes and wallah....I now had a perfect king size pillow! The pillow is filled with a bunch of little pieces (not sure exactly what) and the outside is very soft and thick. I put a pillow case on it and couldn't wait to try it out that night! I have now been using this pillow for almost 10 days and I LOVE IT! It definitely is memory foam...it contours to my head perfectly and I have even been sleeping better since purchasing this pillow. My hubby is a bit jealous and now wants one of his own! It looks like I will be purchasing another one soon!! The only small cons I have found with it, is that I will sometimes have to "fluff" it a bit in the mornings and I have noticed a smell (not a bad smell, just a smell of some sort). So far I am in love with this pillow and wouldn't use anything else!! I would and have recommended it to family/friends and as I said will be purchasing another one for the hubs! Get yours here: My Bamboo Memory Foam Pillow







No comments:

Post a Comment