Monday, December 14, 2015

Probelle Foot File Review



I received this product at a discounted rate for my honest & unbiased review. I purchased this foot file because I live in FL and wear flip flops pretty much year round; which is actually really hard on my feet, unless I get pedicures ALL the time. Who has time for that? I wish I did! 

My feet have become pretty dry with "winter" here, so I thought this foot file would be great to give myself my own pedicure! I really needed it for my super dry heels! The file is a great size and works great on my feet! It has a nice rubber handle so you can really get a good grip EXCEPT that it is loose and I think it really should be one full piece. (I will probably glue mine)

Other than that minor issue the files works wonders! My hard callused feet are now smooth and soft! I am super happy that I found this foot file...it really is just like the ones they use at the salon. I even got my hubby to use it and he loved it....I just might be able to convince him to go get a real pedi with me someday, LOL. If you don't have time or money to go get pedicures all the time, but want to have smooth soft feet; you need to purchase this foot file! It really is amazing and just like the salons! Order yours here: Probelle Foot File






No comments:

Post a Comment