Monday, December 14, 2015

Art Naturals Arabica Coffee Scrub Review



I received this product at a discounted rate for my honest & unbiased review. This is by far my 2nd favorite Art Naturals product I have tested out! This product is just amazing! The first thing you will notice when you remove the cap is the amazing smell of coffee!! It smells so good you will want to eat it, but don't! 

After reading the directions I applied the scrub to my face in small circles. It felt so good to scrub and exfoliate my skin. The smell tho....it really is amazing. (If you do not like the smell of coffee...this scrub is not for you) I had my hubby smell my face before I removed the scrub and he even said it smelled amazing! 

After letting it sit for a few minutes (about 5 mins); I splashed some warm water on my face to remove the scrub. My face felt so smooth afterwards! The best part is that you can use this scrub any where on your body! The only issue I found is that it is not super easy to apply and KEEP on your face. Although it can really be used anywhere on the body, I prefer to use it as a facial scrub. I am definitely in love with this product! I would definitely recommend this scrub to anyone who is looking for a great exfoliating scrub that smells heavenly! Order yours here: Art Naturals Coffee Scrub




1 comment:

  1. This is a GREAT coffee scrub. It has a lot of coffee grains that exfoliate as well as sugar and salt and oils to moisturize. It has a great strong coffee smell that really wakes you up in the shower. After using it my skin feels soft from both the exfoliation and moisturized from the oils. Highly recommend this!

    ReplyDelete