Monday, December 14, 2015

BodSmith Broad Spectrum Enzyme Review



I received this product at a discounted rate for my honest & unbiased review. I purchased these BodSmith Digestive Enzymes to help with protein digestion. You get a bottle of 90 medium sized pills that should last you about a month if you follow the directions and eat 3 meals a day. The directions say to take 1 pill with each meal (again, this is based on 3 meals a day).

These digestion pills help support optimal intestinal function, relieve occasional bloating and gas, support efficient digestion of food. Break down starches, proteins, carbohydrates, and fat. They also support healthy colon function and promote digestive health and nutrient absorption.

After taking these for 10 days, I definitely feel like I am on a more regular schedule with my (sorry to be specific) bathroom use. I don't feel as bloated either. I would definitely suggest these for better digestion of foods and to help feel less bloated. These pills are pretty easy to swallow and a great way to get a healthier digestive tract! Get yours here: BodSmith Enzymes




No comments:

Post a Comment