Saturday, December 26, 2015

Evergreen Research Magical Flames Review



I received this product at a discounted rate for my honest & unbiased review. Wow....it's like bringing the Aurora Borealis to FL! These magical flames really put on a color display! After reading the directions we got our fire started and chose to use 1 packet on a small outdoor fire. We were just amazed at the colors. 1 packet brought us about an hour of beautiful colors to our fire! Everyone just loved watching the flames turn different colors. These little packets are really quite magical. After testing them out I decided to give a few away to friends who have kids and firepits...they were so excited to show their kids what these packets can do. Of course they wanted to know where to get these and I told them to check out magical flames here on amazon. I will definitely be recommending these to more of my friends and family. These are such a fun way to spruce up a fire!! Order yours here: Magical Flames




No comments:

Post a Comment