Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Purina Beyond Snacks Review


I recently did a review on Purina Beyond Snacks for #Smiley360 (a great website to review free products-click here to check it out: Smiley360-BeyondSnacks)

These dog treats are ALL natural, so no preservatives added, no wheat or soy, and no by products! All your pup gets is an all natural healthy treat! I was able to review 2 different #BeyondSnacks for #Smiley360. One bag of their Jerky Strips and one bag of their Chicken Cutlets. The smell of both of them was so good that I even thought about tasting them!! They smell just like something humans would eat, so that made me feel really good about giving them to Roxy. She couldn't wait to try them once I opened them and her little nose went to work!! These dog treats are SO much better than a lot of the dog treats out there! I will definitely recommend these awesome dog treats to all of my friends with dogs...they are great and healthy! Purina Beyond Dog Treats





No comments:

Post a Comment