Saturday, December 26, 2015

Art Naturals Argan Oil Shampoo Review



I received this product at a discounted rate for my honest & unbiased review. I purchased this product for my mother in law, who has thinning hair and was looking for something to help with growth or stop the thinning. I thought this product might help her with that. I happen to LOVE Aargan oil too, so I thought this really might help do the trick. I gave it to her as an "early Christmas gift", so that I could get her to test it out for me. She started using it on Dec 16th and after the first use, she was in love! She loved how it made her hair feel silky soft and said the smell was very pleasant....not too strong; just clean. She liked how it lathered up; as well. She also said that she was amazed at how well she could get a comb through her hair. After using it everyday for about 10 days she said she can't really tell if it is working or not; as far as the thinning, but she said she hadn't really noticed as much hair as usual coming out when brushing. So, with that said, I would say the shampoo works great as a shampoo, but that the verdict is out; as far as working as a hair growth therapy! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who might have hair thinning to help to at least reduce it; as I believe it is working for my mother in law. It's a great shampoo product, either way! Order yours here: Argan Oil Shampoo



No comments:

Post a Comment