Thursday, December 10, 2015

Collagen Eye Mask Review



I recently purchased the MyM® Collagen Crystal Eyes Mask at a discount on amazon to review for #Itsforthebirds group from FB. The packaging was simple, but nice and easy to open. You get 10 gel masks, so you will get 10 total uses. I purchased these hoping that the mask would help to take some bags away from my aging eyes.
Upon opening the package and reading the directions, I washed my face with warm water, pulled the mask out of the package, and carefully applied each one to my eyes. It says to leave it on for 30 minutes, so I set a timer and laid down to wait. The mask has eye openings so that you can see while you wait, but you have to be careful that you don't get any of the moisture in your eyes. 
While waiting for my timer to go off I could feel the gel getting cool on/around my eyes. After 30 minutes of waiting I carefully removed each eye mask and discarded in the trash. They are NOT reusable! The skin around my eyes felt cool and quite soft after just one use. They recommend using 2x's a week. I am hoping that after a few more applications I will start seeing a little less bags under my eyes. 

So far after just a few uses, I have less dark circles and my skin around my eyes feels so smooth!



No comments:

Post a Comment