Thursday, December 17, 2015

QO Chili Infused Balsamic Vinegar Review



I received this product at a discounted rate for my honest & unbiased review. I purchased this chili infused balsamic vinegar, because I LOVE balsamic and was intrigued by the infusion. I really don't like hot stuff, but my hubby LOVES anything hot...the hotter the better for him! 

This chili infused balsamic is a little hot, but not overly hot! It has a really nice chili flavor and sweetness that balsamic usually has. It seems to have a thicker consistency than a normal balsamic, which I like. I also like that it is all natural! I decided to try it on some sauteed veggies and it was delicious! It was a little bit hot for me (I don't really do hot), but my hubby loved it!! It really gave the veggies a great flavor! 

I plan on adding it to some burger patties next, because I think it will really give them some amazing flavor! If you like hot stuff, then you will love this chili infused balsamic!! Even if you don't really like hot; the flavor is AMAZING! I would definitely recommend trying this balsamic out!! Get yours here: Chili Infused Balsamic



No comments:

Post a Comment