Tuesday, January 26, 2016

WyldLife Pets Bully Sticks & Beef Tendons Review


I received this product at a discounted rate for my honest & unbiased review. I purchased these treats for my dog, Roxy. She LOVES tendons, so I really wanted her to try these out. I really only like to give her REAL food...no bi-products, so these bully sticks & beef tendons are perfect for her to chew on. As soon as I got the bag out she just KNEW I had something for her. She couldn't wait to try them out!! With this pack you will get 6 of these treats....3 bully sticks & 3 beef tendons. These are such a healthy treat for your dog...all natural real beef....you can tell by the smell and so will your pup! The smellier the better for your dog, even if YOU don't like it...your pup will!! These are such a great way for your dog to clean his/her teeth too. These are SO much better than rawhide...I will not give my dog any rawhide! They are also a great source of protein for any active pup and mine is VERY active! She just loved these treats!! I would definitely recommend these to any dog lover that wants to give their dog a good healthy treat that can even help to keep their teeth whitened! Get some for your pup here #WyldLifePets: Bully Sticks/Beef Tendons





https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=5183502650974596129#editor/target=post;postID=6937116745793260673;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=0;src=postname

No comments:

Post a Comment