Sunday, January 3, 2016

Art Naturals Cellulite Body Massager Brush Review

I received this product at a discounted rate for my honest & unbiased review. This is a great massage brush. It is made of a hard plastic handle with a rubber massager "brush" that has little massaging points on it. The handle fits perfectly in your hand, so that you can have a good grip and get a good massage. After reading the directions the recommend that you apply their cellulite cream, but since I don't have that, I decided I would use it in the shower with some soap. This worked great since I don't have the cream. I just used it in circular motions on my arms, tummy, legs, and butt. The massage part works wonderful! The handle really lets you get a good massage, as well. I have been using this for about 5 days now and my skin has been feeling great, but as far as a "cellulite" brush I am not exactly sure how that will work....you probably need to use the cream along with the brush, to really see those kinds of results, but since I do not have the cream....I am not really seeing any difference in that. This brush; however, works GREAT as a massager! I would definitely recommend this to any friend/family member that is looking for a good massager!! Get yours here: Art Naturals Body Massager



No comments:

Post a Comment