Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Futuresky 3-in-1 Tactical flashlight/knife Review

I received this product at a discounted price for my honest & unbiased review. Wow, this is an amazing flashlight/survival tool. It is very well engineered with a really good heavy metal. It is about 12" long when put all together and is a perfect tool to take camping, hunting, or just keep in your car as a survival tool. It comes with 2 rechargeable batteries and a DC charger, so that the batteries can be charged at home OR in your car!! You only need one battery to operate the flashlight, so you can always have one charged. The flashlight on this is SO bright and has an amazing zoom feature that zooms to about 300 meters (almost 1000 FT) from a wide range to a small pinpoint.The flashlight also has a strobe flashing feature for survival. When put all together...one end is a flashlight and the other end can be either the glass breaker tool OR the knife (you have to unscrew the middle section to reveal the knife); which is RAZOR sharp and has a smooth and jagged edge! You could also take it apart in the middle and then have a small flashlight with the window breaker end and a separate knife w/handle. This tool is very versatile and again is very well engineered!! I showed it to a cop friend of mine (to make sure I could actually keep it in my car without getting into trouble) and he was like....this is awesome....give it to me! LOL It really is a great tool and comes in a nice box with the chargers and batteries. If you are a camper or hunter or just want a good survival tool...you need to get one of these amazing flashlight/survival tools! I know I will be recommending to my friends/family! Get yours here: Tactical Flashlight/Knife



















No comments:

Post a Comment