Tuesday, January 19, 2016

JFSG Outdoor Hose Review

I received this product at a discounted rate for my honest & unbiased review. I hate the traditional plastic hoses that you find for your homes. I hate how they are so hard to wrap up or you have to buy a container that helps you to wrap them up and store them, so when I found this JFSG Outdoor Expandable 50' Green Garden Water Hose and 7 Pattern Spray Nozzle I had to have it. You get 50' of hose AND a spray nozzle; how awesome is that? The hose starts out at about 17' and expands to 50' once you have it hooked up and the water turned on. It is MUCH lighter than a traditional hose and so much easier to store! The nozzle has 7 adjustable settings...shower, mist, soaker, cone, center, flat, & jet, so whatever setting you need; it's pretty much there! This hose will never tangle, twist or kink, and is super flexible! They also offer a lifetime warranty!! If you hate the traditional hoses that are hard to store, not flexible, and just a pain in the butt, then you definitely need to get one of these JFSG expandable hoses!! It is an awesome hose that I will definitely be recommending to my friends/family! Get yours here: JFGS Hose


                                 







 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment