Thursday, January 28, 2016

Freedom Living Septic Safe TP Review

I received this product at discounted rate for my honest & unbiased review. I live in FL...we have a lot of septic tanks, so we can not use "normal" TP without the possibility of having issues with your septic. I decided to try this TP since it is supposed to be septic tank safe. Well, after receiving my 4 2ply tissue it was time to test it out. It is definitely thin, so you should not have any clogs and it should disintegrate very well in your septic. Any with a septic tank knows you can't get the luxury of a good thick TP without any "backups". This TP is soft, thin, and very bio-degradable. It would be great for any person with a septic tank, camper, or even a boat. So, with that said....if you have a septic tank and want a good TP then you should purchase this TP from freedom living!! It works great and the cost is great too! Get yours here: Septic Safe TP



No comments:

Post a Comment