Sunday, January 3, 2016

Martello Technology Stainless Steel Chef Knife Review

I received this product at a discounted rate for my honest & unbiased review. WOW....this is a SHARP knife!! I am SO happy that I purchased this knife! I have needed a good sharp knife for a while now. This stainless steel blade is, so sharp and the comfort of the handle is great, so that you can apply what little pressure you need to cut through your food. It is about 13.5" long from handle to the end of the blade and has a little bit of weight to it (not too heavy, but heavy enough). The blade itself is about 8" long and when they say razor sharp....they mean it! I decided to test it on an orange since an orange has a tough skin...this knife did not disappoint! It sliced through the orange with ease! It is dishwasher safe, as well, in case you don't like to wash knives by hand; so you don't cut yourself! I also love that this knife should be easy to sharpen if/when the blade dulls. It does have a 5 year $ back guarantee; as well!! This really is one heck of a knife and will cut through just about anything! I am definitely going to be recommending this to friends/family!! Get yours  here: Martello Technology Stainless Steel Knife



No comments:

Post a Comment