Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Surpahs Metal KCup Holder Review

I received this product at a discounted rate for my honest & unbiased review. This Surpahs metal Kcup holder is great. It holds up to 30 Kcups! It is made of metal and turns like a lazy Susan. All you have to do is place your Kcups into each holder and swivel it around to find the one you want! It is so convenient and makes my counter look less cluttered. I did find that you have to push the Kcups into the hole so that it really fits snugly or when you turn it they could fall out. I actually pushed both sides together after getting them put into each holder to make sure they were in there nice and snug, because I found that if you have a Kcup on one side and go to put one on the opposite side, it can push the other one that is already in there out! Once you have them all snug it works great! If you are looking for a decent Kcup holder, this one USA good one and keeps your counters nice and organized! Get yours here: Surpahs KCup Holder

     

No comments:

Post a Comment