Tuesday, March 1, 2016

MyProSupports Dog Compression Sleeve Review

I received this product at a discounted rate for my honest & unbiased review. I purchased this compression sleeve for my sisters great dane, as he has a granuloma and won't leave it alone. She was hoping that if she could get it covered and keep it covered it would heal. I wasn't sure what size she would need so I purchased the large size.
This comes in xtra small, small, medium, large, & xtra large. This dog compression sleeve is made of a neoprene material, so you get a nice snug fit, but the top part of it seems to be a little bit large when it is on the leg, which may be why the first night she had it on him he was able to get it off somehow, but then the 2nd day, night, and ever since he has left it alone. I am not sure if I purchased a size too big or what since he was able to get it off the first nigh. My sister said that the top part of the sleeve had a little bit of room and that is how she thinks he got it off.
Luckily his granuloma seems to be healing up nicely since he has finally left it alone. I guess he has gotten used to wearing the sleeve. I have to say that the sleeve is much better than using tape, as he was able to easily get the tape off and I believe he had to work to get the sleeve off, so that is probably why he has left it alone, or she got a better fit on him the 2nd night?! Either way, this is a great way to help your dog heal from granulomas!! It worked for my sisters great dane, so I will definitely recommend trying this to any friends/family that have a dog with a granuloma!! Want one?? Get one here: MyProSupports Dog Compression Sleeve



No comments:

Post a Comment