Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Petrichor Parachute Hammock Review

I received this product at a discounted rate for my honest & unbiased review. This is a great portable parachute hammock. It come in a nice bag that is actually part of the hammock, so you will never lose the bag; you just fold the hammock up into it. I love the convenience of this hammock....you can take it literally anywhere. The directions are pretty simple to follow, as well. After reading the directions I went to my backyard to find a nice place to set it up. I only have 1 tree in my yard, but I also have a chain link fence, so I thought I would try to hang from the tree to the fence and it worked great! The hooks and rope are super heavy duty, too. Setting up and taking down the hammock was a breeze. I unfortunately dropped mine in some dog poo when I was taking it down, so I had to test it to see if it was machine washable and it is! It washed up great and dries very quickly since it is made of thin parachute material.
I am VERY happy with this purchase. I love that I will be able to take it with me hiking, camping, to a park, beach, literally anywhere. I would definitely recommend one of these Petrichor parachute hammocks to friends/family, as they are SO convenient and work great!
Get yours here: Parachute Hammock






No comments:

Post a Comment