Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Ozeri 10" Fry Pan Review

I purchased this product at a discounted rate for my honest & unbiased review. This is my 2nd purchase of an Ozeri product and I am in love. They have amazing pans. My first was the wok and I was so impressed with it that, of course, I had to try out this 10" fry pan, and I again was very impressed with it.

The pan is VERY well made with heavy-gauge die-cast aluminum with a scratch resistant ceramic non stick surface that makes cleaning a breeze. This pan distributes heat evenly for proper cooking and has a nice long heat resistant handle.This is by far one of the best fry pans I have found and I love it. Ever since I got this pan, it's the only one I want to use, because it is way better than any other pans I have. I even love the bright green color.

I have read some of the other reviews from Amazon on this pan and I am very surprised by them...I have been using this pan for 10 days everyday to make breakfast and some dinners and it has been awesome. I can't speak for other people's experiences, but mine has been great with both pans I have received from Ozeri. I would definitely recommend this pan to friends/family as I love mine and have had no problems with it so far...IF I should end up having issues I will DEFINITELY come back and update, but for now....I LOVE my pan. Get yours here: Ozeri 10" Fry Pan

 

 








No comments:

Post a Comment